Hi Georgia – you are hoped by me never mind, but I jumped in and included the code for hanging indent in your recommendations part. To include more recommendations inside the formatting, just place them in ahead of the dual curly brackets at the conclusion (). Hope your writing is certainly going well: )–MMMRH9416 (discuss • contribs) 04:45, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
Hi there! We noticed you didn’t have guide chapters added under “see also” at this time therefore I went ahead and discovered you two chapters from 2014 you could possibly find strongly related your subject! Hope they assist! –U3133258 (discuss • contribs) 03:15, 16 October 2017 (UTC) 2.14PM 16 October 2017
Going casing edit
Topic development feedback and review. The subject development has been evaluated based on the marking requirements.
Written feedback is prov beginning a section that is new and/or calling the reviewer. Topic development marks will be accessible later on via Moodle. Keep an optical attention on Announcements. Remember that markings are derived from that which was available prior to the date that is due whereas the responses are often predicated on all product offered at time of supplying this feedback.
Title, sub-title, TOC edit
- Minimal at time of subject development submission; is currently nearly correct – remove letter that is first capitalisation – simply capitalise the initial page regarding the name and subtitle to match using the book/wiki design
Consumer web page edit
- Developed, but fundamental at time of distribution without any links
- Applied effectively
Social contribution edit
- None at period of subject development distribution
- 1 good website link and summary prov Section headings edit
- Remove bold from headings – make use of standard heading designs
- At time of distribution, not a lot of part going development
- Centered on present content, it’s not clear that the greatest appropriate emotional theories and studies have been Key points edit
- None of note prov Image edit
- Too tiny read easily – cons sources edit
- None prov Resources edit
Image edits edit. Hey here, Hope you mange to finish over time!
We edited a number of the image sizes and in addition added a graphic to aid break up the block of writing. All the best! –Maddison Frost (reveal • contribs) 11:05, 22 October 2017 (UTC)
Direct content from user web page edit
Hey Georgia, we realised all of the long ago at the beginning of chapter development we left a touch upon your individual web web page perhaps maybe not right here, tright herefore here its:
Hey Georgia – After on from from the aforementioned sources, i discovered this short article which can be posted this current year, and I also think it gives a well-rounded study of sexting in adolescents: Van Ouytsel, J., Van Gool, E., Walrave, M., Ponnet, K., & Peeters, E. (2017;2016; ). Sexting: Adolescents’ perceptions associated with applications employed for, motives for, and consequences of sexting. Journal of Youth Studies, 20(4), 446-470. Doi: 10.1080/13676261.2016.1241865. I am hoping this could become a foundation for the Book Chapter: ) –U3144362 (discuss contribs that are• 10:14, 20 August 2017 (UTC)U3144362 02:50 17 August 2017
–U3144362 (discuss contribs that are• 13:15, 22 October 2017 (UTC) u3144362 12:15 AM
Chapter review and feedback edit
This chapter happens to be evaluated based on the marking requirements. Written feedback is prov starting a brand new area below and/or calling the reviewer. Chapter markings will later be available via Moodle, along side social share markings and feedback. Keep an optical attention on notices.
- Overall, that is a problematic chapter since it does not utilize the most readily useful available mental technology concerning the motivations for online dating sites and exactly how they vary by sex. Rather the chapter covers plenty of basic motivational theory and covers exactly how this associated with relationship motivations between genders, although not online motivation that is dating.
- Overall, this is certainly a great chapter that effectively makes use of emotional concept and research to greatly help deal with a practical, real-world issue.
- Overall, this is certainly a fundamental, but enough chapter.
- For extra feedback, see these copyedits.
- An easy array of basic theory that is motivational covered. It will be safer to concentrate on a smaller sized number of concept that is more directly linked to internet dating and sex distinctions. Including, i am uncertain why Maslow’s hierarchy of needs happens to be included.
- The Reeve (2015) textbook is overused being a citation – alternatively, utilise main, peer-reviewed sources.
- Almost no extensive research about motivations for internet dating and exactly how these vary by sex is included in the chapter. This is certainly a major omission.
- Whenever explaining research that is important, suggest how big is results in addition to whether or not there clearly was a result or relationship.
- Some statements had been unreferenced – start to see the factual? Tags
Penned expression edit
- Penned expression
- Wording and casing for the name and subtitle had been modified to match the guide design
- To boost the chapter, include more original writing and lessen the level of direct quoting
- Abbreviations (such as for example e.g., i.e. Etc. ) should simply be utilized ins grammar? Tags.
- APA design
- Utilize APA design for figure and table captions
Multimedia feedback, The associated multimedia presentation happens to be marked based on the marking criteria.
Markings can be obtained through the product’s Moodle site. Written feedback is prov beginning a brand new part below. The unit convener if you would like further clarification about the marking or feedback, contact.
Site par défaut