Down load complete text from publisher
Whilst the usage of this document is fixed, you might want to seek out a version that is different of.
Recommendations noted on TIPS
- Brian T. Melzer. ” the actual expenses of Credit Access: proof through the Payday Lending marketplace ,” The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 517-555.
- Jonathan Zinman. ” Where May Be The Missing Credit Debt? Clues And Implications ,” report on Income and riches, Global Association for analysis in money and riches, vol. June 55(2), pages 249-265.
- Jonathan Zinman. ” Where may be the credit card debt that is missing? Clues and implications ,” customer Finance Institute conversation documents 07-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Strain & Ihab Seblani. ” just How Payday Credit Access Affects Overdrafts along with other results ,” Journal of cash, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(2вЂђ3), pages 519-531, March.
- Jonathan Zinman. ” limiting credit rating access: home study proof on impacts round the Oregon price limit ,” performing Papers 08-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised.
- Laibson, David I. ” Golden Eggs and Hyperbolic Discounting ,” Scholarly Articles, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason. ” the consequence of Interest Rate Caps on Bankruptcy: Synthetic Control proof from Present Payday Lending Bans ,” Working Papers, Auckland University of tech, Department of Economics.
- Cuffe, Harold E & Gibbs, Christopher G. ” The effectation of payday financing limitations on alcohol product sales ,” performing Paper Series 4713, Victoria University of Wellington, class of Economics and Finance.
- BГ¤ckman, Claes & Hanspal, Tobin. ” Participation and losings in multi-level advertising: proof from an FTC settlement ,” SECURE Working Paper Series 207, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SECURE.
- Gomes, Francisco J. & Haliassos, Michael & Ramadorai, Tarun. ” home finance ,” IMFS performing Paper Series 138, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
More info on this product
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Domestic Behavior – – – Home Preserving; Private Finance
- G2 – Financial Economics – – Financial Institutions and Services
All product on this web site happens to be given by the respective writers and writers. It is possible to assist errors that are correct omissions. Whenever asking for a modification, please mention this product’s handle. See general information on how exactly to correct material in RePEc.
For technical concerns regarding this product, or even to correct its writers, name, abstract, bibliographic or install information, contact: (Haili He). General contact information of provider.
For those who have authored this product and tend to be maybe not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to definitely get it done right here. This permits to connect your profile for this product. In addition it enables you to accept potential citations to this product that people are uncertain about.
If CitEc respected a guide but would not connect a product in RePEc to it, it is possible to help with this type .
You can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item if you know of missing items citing this one. You may also want to check the “citations” tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation if you are a registered author online payday loan laws in Missouri of this item.
Please be aware that modifications usually takes a few weeks to filter through the many services that are rePEc.